Moon Palace – Cancun
You will be overcome with elegance the moment you step into your guest room: A breath of tropical air wisps through a balcony all your own while a personal Jacuzzi beckons you to its bubbles. If wedded bliss is what you’re looking for, Moon Palace’s extravagance set in its vivid and beautiful surroundings makes it a flawless setting for any destination wedding. This resort comes complete with wedding packages, top-not spa, and even a signature golf course by Jack Nicklaus! You’ll never find your self wishing for something to do!
Privileges may be exchanged at participating Palace Resorts.
Services & Amenities
There’s no better location for enjoyment and thrills. Experience seven of some of Mexico’s largest recreational and free-style pools. Over 650 feet of aquatic fun lines the beach, including children’s areas, Jacuzzis, and bars located right in the blue pool waters. Jack Nicklaus’ Signature Course is another fantastic way to occupy your days! Moon Palace has three different areas on their resort. The Grand section is secluded and quite while the Sunrise section is full of activities and pools everywhere. Nizuc section is known for it’s exclusive concierge-service level.
At Moon Palace there is anything you can imagine for each person. They have seven outdoor pools with children’s sections, swim-up bars, and a solarium. They also have activities for those who are into recreation sports. You can bicycle, play basketball, beach volleyball, tennis, go kayaking, or play miniature golf.
One thing about Moon Palace is the kids area. The adults can swim up to the bar while the children play in the area designated for children. There is also a Kids Club that will provide your children with daily activities.
For those of you who like to work out on a daily basis. They have a fitness center that has many different workout machines. After your workout you can go to the spa to relax.
Moon Palace has it all for you and your family to enjoy!
- El Manglar offers buffet-style dinning.This restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
- Arrecifes offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. They have a fruit and yogurt bar or you can choose to make a custom omelet for breakfast. For lunch choose from many choices of an International buffet. For dinner the cuisine is Brazilian! Dress code is casual.
- Los Caporales is dinner only and provides Mexican a la carte. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Palapa Delfines provides lunch and is the most convenient to the pool area. Items that you may see there are hamburgers and sandwiches. Dress code is casual.
- Palapa Pelicanos provides lunch and dinner. From prime steak to seasoned chicken is what you can find here. At dinner time you can find sushi a la carte. Dress code is casual.
Here at the Nizuc Section you can find a lobby bar as well as a coffee shop providing you with coffee, crepes and pastries.
- La Gondola has breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is an International buffet and dinner is an Italian buffet. Dress code is casual.
- MO-MO-NO-HA-NA provides you with and Asian a la carte dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Bugambilias has all three meals for you. Cuisine is Mexican and breakfast, lunch and dinner is buffet style. Dress code is casual.
- Palapa Fragata is a pool side restaurant and bar. The cuisine is seafood. They will provide you with a lunch and dinner buffet.
- Palapa Barracuda (Steak House) This restaurant is poolside. Breakfast and lunch are international buffet style. Dinner is a la carte. Dress code is casual.
The Sunrise Section provides you with three bars including a Lobby Bar, Pool Bar Columpios (serves sushi)and Andromeda Disco.
- Los Tacos is a poolside Mexican cuisine providing you with tacos and Mexican “tortas”. Lunch and dinner are a la carte. Dress code is casual.
- El Caribeno will provide you with all three meals. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style. Dinner’s cuisine consists of a Caribbean style. Dress Code is Casual for breakfast and lunch. Dinner dress code is casual elegance.
Moon Grand Section also includes a Lounge Bar that serves snacks and sushi a la carte as well as a Pool Bar.
- La Trattoria has a lot that you can enjoy! Breakfast you can choose from continental or an International buffet. Lunch is a buffet style. Dinner is an Italian a la carte. Dress code for breakfast and lunch is casual, but dinner is casual elegance.
- Bambu is an Asian inspired dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
Room service is available where ever you stay at the Moon Palace. You can order it 24-hours a day.