Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Punta Cana
The Hard Rock Hotel $ Casino brings a whole new meaning to the terms “all-inclusive” and “high-class.” This resort, located in the beautiful Dominican Republic, takes any pre-conceived notions you may have had about the perfect vacation and tosses them out to sea. The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino combines luxury and nature to create a unique and exotic escape.
Services & Amenities
At Hard rock Hotel & Casino, there are endless options to satisfy travelers of all backgrounds and interests. Golfers, casino lovers, spa-goers, friends, and families will all be in awe of the 1,790 gorgeous guest rooms, spectacular beach view, and 45,000 square feet of casino, making it the largest gaming facility in the Dominican Republic. This resort will provide you with comfort and excitement you won’t find anywhere else.
At Punta Cana Hard Rock you cannot find yourself bored! At this large resort they offer a Nicklaus Golf Course in which you can play 18 holes. If you are not a golfer they offer an amazing spa in which you can spend the day in or you can go to their Casino. If those are not for you then you can head to the Music Lab where you can jam out on different instruments. There are tons of shops within this resort that you can go shopping in. For the family traveling together there is a Little Big Club you can hang out with your kids in or drop them off for the day. There is also a mini-golf course, arcade center and a climbing wall! At night head on over to the night club called Club Oro or check out one of the event/concerts they put on. There are 23 bars and lounges in this resort so we know you will not go thirsty! At this resort there is something to do every day and not get bored!
- Cafetto offers you a coffee, snack, breakfast or lunch, this café has everything. Open 24 hours.
- Ciao is open for breakfast and lunch as a buffet and then Dinner is a delicious Italian cuisine!
- Ipanema is an outdoor Brazilian style restaurant. Open for breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor breeze and tropical weather while feasting on the delicious food!
- Isla has the specialty of fresh Caribbean cuisine, with delightful fish, poultry, and meat dishes that use spices that characterize the exotic flavors of the islands. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Los Gallos is an icon of Latin American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Pizzeto has a great variety of artisanal brick oven-style pizza. Open for lunch and dinner.
- The Market is a buffet-style restaurant that has something for everyone! Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Toro offers exceptional international buffet for breakfast and lunch.
- Zen is a teppanyaki style eatery that specializes in Chinese and Japanese dishes. They offer Asian a la carte dining and authentic sushi counter. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Lima Deli is perfect for those who are in a hurry. Enjoy light snacks, a sandwich or a selection of different breads and bagels.
- Ice Cone is an ice cream parlor. This ice cream is handmade on site with fresh ingredients.
- Rain Deli is the ideal place in the casino to eat a light snack. The selection varies of sandwiches and other treats. The Rain Deli is not part of the all-inclusive daily rate!