Hard Rock Hotel – Riviera Maya!
Boasting 85 breathtaking acres of vibrant jungle surroundings, this resort, located comfortably in Quintana Roo, caters to adults in part of the Resort* and families on the other side Experience our botanical gardens, where the local flora and fauna are meticulously cared for in order to bring you a lush, exciting view from our main patio. Everything from our majestic fountain and classic archways to the rustic floor and furniture will make Maya Hard Rock the ideal destination for your tropical escape.
*18 years and older for one side of the resort
Services & Amenities
Maya Hard Rock is the perfect place to care for your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. There is no better location than the lush, refreshing surroundings of the Riviera Maya, where endless blue waves kiss the vibrant sunlight, to give yourself the gift of utter rejuvenation.
Here at Maya Hard Rock all you need to do is relax. With their 75 treatment rooms and a hydrotherapy area you will for sure be pampered. Here they have four pools, once including an indoor pool with sound therapy, a free style pool, a lap pool and a cross current pool.
There are other activities for the people who want to go, go, go. They have tennis courts, snorkeling, kayaking, you can climb their 100-foot climbing tower, or try to tackle the 14-obstacle fitness trail. They also have a wide range of aerobics throughout the day as well as fitness machines.
- Mo Mo No Hana serves breakfast and dinner. For breakfast choose from many choices of an international buffet. Dinner is an a la carte Asian menu. Dress code is casual.
- La Trattoria is an elegant Italian restaurant. Choose from many Italian choices off of the menu. Dress code is casual elegance. Men please wear a collard shirt.
- La Huerta serves a large Mexican dinner. Dress code is casual elegance. Men please wear a collard shirt.
- El Greco serves lunch and dinner. For lunch choose from many choices off of an International buffet. Dinner you can pick from delicious choices of Mediterranean style. Dress code is casual.
- Snack Bar serves hamburgers, hot dogs, guacamole and nachos. Dress code is casual.
- Juice Bar can serve you up a delicious smoothie or choose from many fresh juice options. Dress code is casual.
Also at Maya Hard Rock they have a lobby bar, pool bar, and a martini bar serving light snacks and beverages. With all other Palace Resorts 24-hour room service is available.